Friday, August 30, 2013

What's been going on?

Sorry my loves its been so long. I've been traveling and checking out some events to update you on.
Newport, Rhode Island is a beautiful place for a summer vacay. Great sights of the ocean, mansions on the hill, and some great things to check out. Love and I mean absolutely love the food. Great fresh seafood at Flo's Clam House. The pizza at A1 Pizza is awesome. And you have to have desert from Awful Awful.
Now I love the artist Yo Gotti so I had to go see him. The Alley nightclub Newport News, VA is not one of my usual hang outs, but I made the best of it and looked fabulous doing so I may say. Performance was definitely a thumbs down. He didn't arrive until it was time to close (supposedly getting pulled over for speeding on the way here) there was so many people surrounding him you couldn't not here him. So maybe I'll try him again idk ,but that wasn't too memorable. Unfortunately a young lady was shot and killed that nice over some senseless drama. We send or condolences to the family. People let's not make trouble for ruining two peoples lives. So ladies let's show each other how bad we are by getting great careers and living fabulous. Not pulling out weaves and looking ridiculous.
So until next time my Angels.... stay tuned.....

No comments:

Post a Comment