Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Talk About It Tuesday

So today is talk about it Tuesday!!!!!!!!!! 

 We are gonna talk about some reality shows, happy hours, and a few fashion tips and sales.... 

 First, I started out my evening yesterday with a Monday Happy Hour.  So I started out with a basic jeans in tank and it's Monday so no need to be EXTRA!! But to bring it some life  I had the melon open toe boot by glaze from Jamaica Ave in New York, Tan and melon satchel by Nila Anthony from Just Fab, and Coral Pink Lipstick by NYX Lipstick which was a cheap find at your nearest beauty supply store for $1. It was put together absolutely lovely. 




 HAPPY HOUR
 Now for the Happy Hour that I went to at Static in Virginia Beach, Virginia was cool the $2.50 wells, $4 top shelf, and $.35 wings. Great job on that I give it thumbs up. Here comes the part "I DON'T LIKE" I support my local artist rep VA, but this was the worst performances that I have heard in my years of going to open mics. It’s cool though follow your dreams and keep pushing (I won't name any names) But overall it was great food cheap drinks. I'm down

REALITY TV
 Finally, what we all love and I no u watched it... Love And Hip Hop Atlanta episode 14. So how do we really feel about Joseline's video? I love her drive, motivation, and clearly she is getting that money$$$$$$ So far as the little bit I seen it was cool and she is absolutely sexy.  Mimi's mommy makeover is well deserved all the things that she had to deal with Stevie and the other lame (not even important enough to mention his name). That Stevie is a smooth operator you take money from one and give it to the other PIMPIN, PIMPIN I honestly hope she keeps taking her % and the gifts cause he owes her that. Rasheeda should leave Kirk high and dry because he is disrespectful and i'm glad she stood up for herself. As a woman I can understand her wanting to work out her problems because that is her husband. Lastly, Scrappy may have been sincere with the apology, but it’s too late "when a woman’s feed up. So stay tuned for the season finale!

SALES!!SALES!!SALES!! 
 From one of my favorite designers Juicy Couture is offering 50% off there already reduced sale items at www.juicycouture.com 

Don't forget I know how to shop on a budget so check out www.1015.com for the cheapest fashions from $4.00 accessories to $15.00 jumpsuits

Of course check us out on Facebook ANGELIC "The Distinct Boutique" for our great fashions and sales 

$10 Necklace












No comments:

Post a Comment